Saturday, October 18, 2014

My comfort zone

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/15374731729/

I'm a casual kind of girl. I like simple things that feel good, look cute, and make me feel warm and comfy inside. When coldLogic came out with their new fall line a few weeks back, I knew I had to have this dress!! And tonight, I finally found time to add some recently purchased accessories with it and snap a pic at Indigo's new coffee and sweet shop. Oh, btw...the shoes are from an adorable store called S@bbia for only $100L! They aren't compatible with mesh feet (or at least not Slink) but with shoes this adorable, I'm okay with flashing my old system cankles from time to time :P ~ xoxox Lamira

Lamira's wearing:
Hair: [Wasabi Pills] Roberta - Cinnamon @ FaMeshed (Oct)
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Fairie Eyes - Sapphire
Lipstick: [Pink Acid] Lip Stain - Tangerine @ fi*Friday
Freckles: [Soonsiki/Milk] Odd Beauty Freckles
Dress: [coldLogic] Moray - Honey
Bag: [Shey] Anabel Bag Vintage Set - Bolca Bag (Set includes 3 bags)
Shoes: [S@bbia] Strap Pumps - Blue
Nails:[Hey Dave] High Gloss Mixed 2
IceCream: [Imeka] Delicious Ice Cream 03 Gacha @ The Seasons Story (July)

No comments:

Post a Comment