Monday, February 16, 2015

Take Me Away

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/16366691749/
Mother nature decided to drop 8 inches of snow in our region and it's 9 degrees outside!! I know some people (i,e..my bf Jakara) are jumping up and down with excitement...but me...not so much! I want pretty spring flowers, a full day of sunshine, and flip-flops! At least my avatar can wear this adorable new dress from LPD that I grabbed from the Love Is In The Air event :D
Lamira's Wearing:
Lipstick: (INSITU) makeup lips
Freckles:(Arise) Cutie Freckles
Dress: (LPD) - Angela Dress @ Love is in the Air
Shoes: (Ingenue) Cecily Flats @ Collabor88
Hair: (+elua+) - Hollis 2 @ Chapter 4
Necklace: (Maxi Gossamer) Flower Heart Necklace @ Collabor88
Ring: (Indyra) Cerise Ring - Sherbert
Headband: (HalfDeer) Fairylight Crown




No comments:

Post a Comment