Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring has Sprung

Spring has finally made it's arrival in my town and I couldn't be happier.  With that said I'm tossing aside my winter clothes and dawning this ooh so cute jumper from Krome.
Available in 9 vibrant colors at this week's Thick Event  
Blue Set
Eyes: (Buzzeri) ~ Lillian Eyes ~ Hazel
Lipstick: (PinkFuel)  ~ Dark ~ Glossy Pout Red
Hair: (KnocKeRs) ~ Doll Me Up Darlin' Pinup Hair
Romper:(Krome) ~ Summer Jumper Blue @ Thick Event
Purse: (KnocKeRs) ~ Doll Me Up Handbag ~ Gacha Rare ~ Available at store

Green Set
Eyes: (Buzzeri) ~ Lillian Eyes ~ Hazel
Lipstick: (PinkFuel)  ~ Dark ~ Classic Pout Red
Hair: (Olive) ~ the Daisy Hair ~ Gacha @ The Arcade
Romper: (Krome) ~ Summer Jumper Green @ Thick Event
Purse: (Tentacio) ~ Paper boat white

I also got an awesome bargain grab box from Izzie's of clear-out items.
Bow Waist Belt, Little Silk Scarf & Pin-Up Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment