Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Vinyl Is Forever

I finally got around to setting up my Vespertine Healing Garden
 from the past Arcade Gacha and I truly adore this place.  
Look for more post from me in this totally awesome place 
and what else better to wear than this hip dress from Cherry.

Hair: (Due) ~ Pia ~Wayward Hunt
Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Charm Eyes ~ Deep Hazel
Outfit: (Cherry) ~ Anna Outfit ~ Cassette
Shoes: (Go*DiVa) ~ STaRS Sneakers ~ Black
Socks: (DAZED) ~ Sparrow Plain Socks ~ Lava ~ Gacha
Earrings: (monso) ~ My Chain Earring ~ Fameshed 3rd Anniversary Gift
Bracelets: (etham) ~ Fameshed 3rd Anniversary Gift
Bracelet: (monso) ~ My Goth Set ~ White Bangle ~ Tagged Gacha
Rings: (Izzie's) ~ Celestial Midi Rings ~ Black & Silver @ Black Fashion Fair
Headphones: (fashion zombie) ~  Zombeats Headphones Gacha ~ Pink
Pose: (Purple Poses) ~ Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment