Monday, July 20, 2015

Let's Go

There are so many awesome events going on right now. I had to make it to a few of the Gacha events of course as well as stop by the Hair Fair.  I squealed so much over these items. 
Thank you awesome designers for making me feel 12 rofl.  

Hair: (EMO-tions) ~ Stephanie @ Hair Fair 2015
Eyes: (Buzzeri) ~ Cora Eyes ~ Storm Gacha @ Epiphany
Jacket: (B BOS) ~ Basy Jacket ~ Leather Black
Top: (B BOS) ~ Txarmanta Top ~ Tartan Black
Skirt & Belt: (B BOS) ~ SB Skirt ~Jeans Black
Shoes: (AZOURY) ~ Epiphany ~ C RARE Gacha @ Epiphany 
Bracelet & Rings: (LUXE) ~ Spikes,Ravenclaw Bracelets, Mikky & Mimmie Rings Rare @ Oh My Gacha
Bangle & Earrings:(S&P) ~ Jungle ~ Silver Gacha @ Epiphany 
Piercings &Septum: (POMPOSITY) ~ Moon & Galaxy Nose Piercing
Shades, Phone & Purse: (Ninety) ~ Mylove  1 & 2 ~ Rares @ Oh My Gacha
Tattoo: (What2Wear) ~Tattoo W2W.0.6
Pose: (Luxury/Poses) ~ Melt

No comments:

Post a Comment