Sunday, August 28, 2016

2nd Year Anniversary

Two years ago today My Sister's Closet Blog was formed, with the hopes of one day being a well known blog.  I'm not sure if it's well known or not, but what I do know is it has been one hell of a ride. It's a lot of work and yet so rewarding and that was compounded by the friendships made over the years.  Without you all, the sponsors, the followers, and even the naysayers this blog would have died by now.  You all kept me going and I appreciate all the support and love I have received.  I poured my heart and soul into this blog, because of my love of fashion and photography.  I can't believe it's been two years, the time passed so fast.  I still enjoy blogging and I plan to continue on for as long as it's fun.  
Many many thanks xoxo Indigo 

No comments:

Post a Comment