Saturday, November 26, 2016

50k View Thank You

I want to say a very heartfelt and grateful thanks for all the support My Sister's Closet Blog has received throughout the years.  Without the love and support of my sponsors, fellow bloggers, and friends this could not all be possible.

Many of you have been in there with me from the very start encouraging me to do better, I have relied so much on that kindness to make it this far.  

To my very first sponsors, Glamistry, Virtual Diva, B Bos, words can't even begin to express how much I truly honor you for giving me a chance and I hope I have done you all proud.  

Fellow Bloggers, too many to list just know I love you all for being there, faving my pictures, leaving those awesome inspirations comments and sharing your knowledge.  

Flickr Friends, OMG you are all the best.  I have never met so many truly spectacular people as you.  The time some of you put into comments touches my heart and makes me smile.  I feel as though I know so many of you, that you have become friends and I look for you on flickr and miss you when go.  

Again many many thanks for all of you xoxo Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment