Monday, November 30, 2015

Back To Work


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break, but now it's back to work for a little while.  I've decided that as a blogger I may need to give my viewers more substance when it comes to my posts. I plan to give you a little more insight on the items I have chosen to complete a look and why.  I'm not promising it will be every post but I will do my best. 

This outfit today is from one of my favorite sponsors B BOS.  If you haven't already done yourself a favor, you should check her out.  I love her store because her clothes are what I call staple pieces that can be integrated into your every day looks.  Not everybody is a super model, many of us are just looking for a nice outfit that we can wear in our day to day lives in  Second Life.  You won't be disappointed as she offers an array clothes sure to fit many styles.  I coupled this outfit with a designer that was new to me, Meva. I started seeking her items out as they are must have accessories that compliment any look.  She also has awesome finds in gacha if you want to give her a try. The quality and detail in each piece is truly amazing.

Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Sovereign Eyes
Hair: (booN) ~ WMO003
Lipstick: (PinkFuel) ~  Glossy Pout ~ Dark ~ Plum
Sweater: (B BOS) ~ Esme Sweater ~ DarkGrey
Pants: (B BOS) ~ Lany ~ Leather Blue
Shoes: (REIGN) ~ Couture Pumps ~ Black
Earrings,Necklace & Bangles: (Meva) ~ Bogo ~ past gacha
Rings: (Meva) ~ Tudor Rings ~ past gacha
Glasses: (Shakeup!) ~ CatEye-Glasses ~ Smoke 
Purse: (MULIER x 1992) ~ Obsidian Bag ~ Plain ~ past hunt item
Poses: (Overlow Poses) ~ Pack 70

No comments:

Post a Comment