Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Parisian Flair

I made it in to the grandest event of them all, THE ARCADE.  Ooh I can't tell you how much I love this event, it speaks to every fiber of my gacha soul.  I spend hours perusing the ads, going over my game plan and mapping out my shopping list.  I sound like a pro huh?  Well I have you know that once I touch down at the event I lose my mind and all planning is gone.  After a few shouts and flips I settle down to the task at hand and can start shopping and celebrating.  So many awesome designers and creators, so many wonderfully thought out items all in one place.  I normally do two rounds at least because I always seem to miss a couple machines.  Much of the decor is from this round of The Arcade and a few items are from the Frozen Fair.  

 Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Sovereign Eyes
Hair:(TRUTH HAIR) ~ Paola
Lipstick: (PinkFuel) ~Glossy Pout ~ Berry Smoothie
Dress: (Mi Amouree) ~ Tata ~ Pink
Shoes: (Diva's Inc.) ~ Janiya High Heels ~ Pink ~ also on Marketplace
Necklace: (22769) ~ Ammunition Necklace ~ silver
Rings: (Misha Jesuil) ~ Vangelis Rings ~ Set 2,8, & 10 ~ past gacha
Jewelry: (Sax Shepherd Design) ~ Fairy Rings Jewelry ~ past gacha
Nails: (ZOZ) ~ Stripes Black Tip Polish

Decor: Current Round of The Arcade & Frozen Fair

Ariskea ~ Petite Paris
  Rose Vase Pink
 Le Sofa Chair
 Le pouf Parisien
Skybox Build RARE
Les Roses Anges RARE

aisling
Rugs
Tiles Mirrors

Black Bantam 
Vintage Tweed Luggage - Tan

tres blah ~ Cozy Winter 
 Kitty Latte
 Casual Pillows

DRD ~ MB
Beast's fireplace

Pixel Mode ~Remington 
 Snowglobe - Pewter

Pure Poison 
 Horizon Star DECO
 Loping Frame DECO

 Lushish Catz
Wreath Dark
 Snowflake table -Black


No comments:

Post a Comment