Thursday, December 31, 2015

Indigo's Favorite Picks 2015 - New Dawn, New Day and I'm Feeling Good


This song reminds me of a person making a new start and what better lyrics than this song for a new year.  It's a New Dawn, It's a Day and I'm Feeling Good.  Thanks to all sponsors, followers and friendships bonded throughout the year.  I wish you all a very prosperous new year. This year was just as amazing as last year. many new designers made the scene as well as some old designer who came back to the spotlight.  This year was filled with some of the most amazing events and creations seen thus far. My 2015 top picks are compromised of some of my favorite sponsor and non sponsors alike.  My picks are based on creativity, practicality and affordability.  These three items will always keep your items selling and your name on everybody's lips.

My Favorite Designers of 2015:
Shoes:
Glamistry & Moda
Clothing:
B Bos & Valentina E.
Hair:
Iconic
EMO-tions
Magika
Jewelry:
Modern Couture & Luxe
Accessories:
Tentacio
Mesh Parts:
Maitreya Body, Genesis Lab Heads
Skin:
Meghindo
Makeup:
Pink Fuel, Nova, & Glamorize
Eyes:
Ikon
Nails:
Gorgeous Dolls, Koffin Nails & TSG

Furnishings:
Homes:
Trompe Loeil
Furniture:
Trompe Loeil
Cutesy Animals and Hodge Podges:
Mish Mish & Birdy

Favorite Events:
The Arcade
The Season Story

I'm Wearing:
Hair: Magika ~ Thread ~ Thank you Lorelai
Skin: Meghindo
Eye shadow: nova ~Layla Eye shadow
Lipstick: Glamorize ~ Glass Lips ~ Pearl
Eyes: Ikon ~ Sovereign Eyes
Dress: B BOS ~ Alba ~ Peach
Shoes: Moda ~ Osanna Etched Pumps ~ Gift from my sister Lamira xoxo
Crown: Plastik ~ Azre ~ Angelic RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment