Sunday, April 10, 2016

Eyes To The Sky

Iconic is at this round of Cosmopolitan and she has outdone herself with this Divalicious Hairdo, Mona.  This beauty is a Updo with a Scarf accent and I was squealing soon as I saw this hair.  I thought my lovely Cherry Jewelry from AvaWay would be a good compliment.  These pieces are part of the Gacha Guardian Event, you can grab the HUD at any of the participating  stores.  I love this type of event because it's no fighting to get into one venue. 

Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Odyssey
Hair: (Iconic) ~ Mona Cosmopolitan
Top & Bra: (Blueberry) ~ Knotted Tops & Bra ~ Black
Shorts: (What2Wear) ~ Short jeans ~ B/R/W
Shoes: (Glamistry) ~ Dianthus
Ciggie: Kunst ~ Slim Cigarette
Nails: (FORMANAILS) ~ Stiletto Nails
Shades: (Glamistry) ~ PU2003 Sunglasses
Jewlery: (AvaWay) ~ Cherry Bracelet, Brooch, & Earrings Common Gacha & Cherry Necklace Rare Gacha Gacha Guardians Event

No comments:

Post a Comment