Tuesday, September 2, 2014

99 Problems...but a Bitch ain't one.[Swag Fest 2]

Swag Fest 2 opened on Saturday and holy crap my shopping bags are full! You will definitely see more posts with goodies from the event!
Oh, and just a quick little story for you. When I first started SL a couple years ago I purchased the free Drone Dance Hud from the MP [Get it Here]. It's just a fun,little hud that I've always kept, even on old alts. One of my fav songs on the hud is 99 Problems By Hugo and whenever I'm AFK I always set the song/dance and let my avatar jam away. Well, OMG!! I get to the swag fest and thePyramid has a top with 99 problems on it!! -Squeals-...this shirt was made for me!!! ;) Ok, not really but I had to have it and I had to blog it!! xoxoxo~ Lamira

Lamira's Wearing:
Skin: (Al Vulo) Mimi - Sunkissed
Hair & Base: (Runaway) Kelly - Blonds (Base Tinted - Brown)
Eyes: (Buzzeri) Faerie Eyes - Sapphire
Lips: (Pink Fuel) Essential Lipstics - Red
Makeup: (Modish) Nica Vogue [Set B] Eyeshadows @ Swag Fest 2 
Nails: (Hello Dave) Gacha Nail Appliers - Below Stairs [ Gift from my Sissy!! <3 Ty!!]
Top: (thePyramid) 99 Probs Tank - Holographic Black @ Swag Fest 2 
Shorts: (Lolita) Jeans Hight Waist Shorts - Blue @ Swag Fest 2 
Shoes: (Razor) Supra Kicks @ Swag Fest 2
Backpack: (Body Factory) Arlong BackPack - Wings @ Swag Fest 2
Bracelets: (Ryca) Linked Rston Platinum
Earrings:(Ryca) Crystal Hoops Platinum
Rings: (Ryca) HPC Platinum
Mesh Add Ons: 
Booty: (u L u k i e) Ghetto Booty (Store Currently Closed) :(
Hands: (Slink) Casual
Eyelashes: (Mon Cheri) Falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment