Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Swag Fest 2 - Sooo Swag-a-licious



https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/14936766959/
I was soooo hyped for this event!!!  After much clicking to get in, I was school girl thrilled to see the event place was indicative of what I envision swag to represent, which is Urban Style.  Once my bags were loaded, I was eager to find a place, much like the event venue to shoot my pictures.  My explorations led me to a sim called "14 Urban City" and the Urban atmosphere was just my kind of SWAG.  It’s labeled as an urban role-playing sim, with skate ramps, graffiti covered street walls, nightclub hangout spot and even a section dedicated for role-playing.   After roaming the sim and seeing what all they had to offer I finally settled on an area which represents me well, the colorful part of me is what my SWAG is all about and why I started blogging.  
Smooches~ Indigo


Indigo's Links

Skin: (theSkinnery) Quiana 
Tatas: (Lolas Tango) Delicq Fitted Mesh Breasts
Rumpshaker:(BANNED) FitMesh Booty 
Hands & Feet: (Slink
Eyes: (IKON)  Ardent Eyes - Leather 
Hair: (little bones) Like a Dude - Ombre&Roots @ The Swag Fest 2
Lashes: (Mon Cheri) Falsies Eyelash
Make-Up: (Glamorize) ~Eyeshadow ~ Innocent Eye Makeup
Make-Up: (Glam Affair) ~Eyeliner~  Couture Eyeliner 
Make-Up:(Pink Fuel) - Lipstick - Glossy Pout - Blue
Tattoo: (Letis Tattoo) - Dione :: MM12019
Outfit: ~ Top~ (EMPORIUM) - Top Pam @ The Swag Fest 2
Oufit: ~ Jacket~ (MODA) - Kami Outfit @ District 5 
Outfit: ~Pants~ (MoDANNA) - Graphique Collection Two-Toned Leggings Marine 
@ The Swag Fest 2
Shoes:(REIGN).- Rebel Heels- Mermaid @ The Swag Fest 2
Jewelry: (RYCA) - BRACELETS FAD GOLD~ NECKLACES DCC GOLD ~ RING FRESH ICED-GOLD ~ EARRING HOOP- DYM GOLD 
Jewelry: (Forever Famous) - F*U Rings Set (Gold)@ The Swag Fest 2
Piercings: (Cute Poison) - Animus Piercings, Stellar Piercings & Aperient Piercings
Bat: (Region Defense) - Off Marketplace
Ciggie: (Virtual/Insanity) - Lucy Stroke Ciggie Dot 7 Gacha @ District 5
Poses: (Exposeur) - Urban Love


 

No comments:

Post a Comment