Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hersey Kisses

This post is dedicated to my online and real life love Kona.
  I was putting this outfit together when he said, boo um your lil hersery kisses are sticking out.
 I knew immediately what he meant, but I played coy and said na huh. 
 He said yea seriously boo they sticking out. 
 I said to him I know, and they are supposed to be sticking out.  
He sits and ponders a minute, then he says ooh you must be a candy fairy. 
 LOL so here I stand, hersery kisses and all as your candy fairy.
  Gotta love a concerned boyfriend worried about my virtual image!!!
Body: (Maitreya) ~ Mesh Body & Hands ~Lara
Skin: (theSkinnery) ~ Quiana
Lashes: (Mon Cheri) Falsies Eyelash
Eyes: (Buzzeri) ~ Bewitched Eyes ~ Amber
Make Up: (Glamorize) ~ Lumina Lips ~ Sand
Hair: (TRUTH HAIR) ~ Topaz 2
Headpiece: (Noodles) ~ Kennedy Halo Rare Gacha @ The Scret Affair
Jewelry: (le fil casse) ~ snow angel necklace peach Gacha @ Oh My Gacha Event
Corset: (Junbug) ~  Betty's Boudoir ~Blush Brocade @ Collabor88
Sleeves:  (Junbug) ~ Fae Sleeves ~ Blush  Gacha @ Past The Secret Affair
Wings (Junbug) ~ Fae Wings ~ Blush  Gacha @ Past The Secret Affair
Staff: (le fil casse) ~ snow angel staff peach Gacha @ Oh My Gacha Event

No comments:

Post a Comment