Saturday, January 10, 2015

Unicorn Dancer

I found my unicorn heaven at Storybrooke Gardens.  I so love this sim as the owner is always adding cuteness and this place makes me want to dance.  I'm sure I will be pooting out rainbows soon, stay tuned lol!!!!

Skin: (theSkinnery) ~ Quiana
Body: (Maitreya) ~ Mesh Body & Hands ~Lara
Feet: (Slink)
Lashes:(Mon Cheri) ~ Falsies Eyelash
Eyes: (Buzzeri) ~ Lillian Eyes ~ Hazel
Hair: (Ohmai Salon) ~ Sue
Horn & Ears: (Half-Deer) ~ Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set Berry Lemon ~ Gacha ~ at store
Jewelry: (La Fable) ~ Bracelet Bow ~ Menthol ~ Gacha past event
Jewelry:(Cubic Cherry Kre-ations) ~Cute Ribbon~ pink rings ~ Gacha at store
Jewelry: (tsg) ~ Unicute Charm Bracelet ~  Rainbow ~ @ Collabor88
Jewelry: (Pink Acid) ~ Magical Meaning Necklace ~ Follow The Light Glow Rare Gacha past event
Jacket: (Atomic) ~ Petal Jacket ~ Set 2 @ Collabor88
Top: (ViSion) ~Tank top W/Lace ~Laura Pink @ Anybody Event
Skirt: (tres blah) ~Kinley Skirt ~ Ombre @ Collabor88
Socks: (MUKA) ~ Thigh Socks @ Anybody Event
Shoes: (Pixicat) ~Unicorn Heels ~ Pastel @Collabor88
Purse: (LavandaChic) ~Vintage Leather Pochette Mesh ~ Rare Gacha past event

No comments:

Post a Comment