Thursday, January 8, 2015

Once upon a time...

I love decorating on SL just as much as shopping for fashion. And, since Indy is a gacha addict and I am a house hoarder.....my inventory is literally stuffed to the brim with tons of home decor!! So, I decided that one of my SL New Year's resolutions would be to post more of my favorite homes and furnishings. :) 

This is my newest home and the creatures that have decided to take up residence there.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/16039860288/
Items are from Gachas at Chapter 4 (January) and past events - The Arcade and Collab 88.


House: HIDEKI- Forest Cabin (RARE) -Chpt 4
Rug: Sway- Frosty Cozy Nook Rug
Bed: Trompe Loeil - Snow Day Bed
Side Table: Apple Fall - Neva's Sideboard - Chpt 4
Round Table: Second Spaces - Snow Day Table
Books 1: Second Spaces - Snow Day Books 
Books 2: Second Spaces - Snow Day Books
Books 3: Second Spaces - Snow Day Books
Nerd Bunny: Ionic - Chpt 4
Illustrator Deer: Ionic - Chpt 4
Indie Bunny: Ionic - Chpt 4 - Chpt 4
Bunny With Lantern: Half Deer - Snow Day Bunnies
Bunny Helping With Decor: Half Deer - Snow Day Bunnies
Calendar: MishMish - The Paper Cut Calendar - Light Wood
Lantern 1: What Next - Starry Lantern
Lantern 2: What Next - Starry Lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment