Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Flapper

I just truly adore vintage fashion styles and while cleaning out my inventory I found this little treasure tucked away in my gacha folder.  I almost cried as memory of how much I wanted this dress came back to me and I was so heartbroken that I could ever forget this beauty.  Well on the bright side it's vintage so it will always be in style, rofl so with that said I perked up and continued opening up my bags from last year.  An English Afternoon, is the set made by Erratic and it was from March's round of the Arcade.  This dress was one of the rare pieces but the entire set was lovely. containing several pieces for a complete garden tea time with your best ladies.  Well since it's winter and I missed spring tea time, I figured I'd just go to a jazz spot.


Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Sovereign Eyes
Hair: (little bones) ~ Fame
Dress, Hat. Necklace, Earrings: (erratic) ~ An English Afternoon ~ Past gacha
Shoes: (Chic Chica) ~ Cinderella @ The Fantasy Collective
Ciggie: (Kunst) Cigarette & Holder
Necklace: (Zenith) ~ Vintage pearl necklace with key ~ past gacha
Pose:(Nomore) ~ I'm a Brat @ SaNaRae

No comments:

Post a Comment