Monday, June 13, 2016

MVD 2016 1st Runway Challenge: Ex Machina



The 1st runway challenge for Miss Virtual Diva 2016 was based off the movie Ex- Machina.  This was my very 1st ever modeling runway and I must tell you, I had a blast.  I was nervous and excited all at the same time, but I feel it went fairly well. Let's just say I didn't fall off the runway and I didn't have any wardrobe malfunctions.  Special thanks to my fellow competitor Hannah Luna Naimarc for taking me under her wing and offering to help me understand the ropes.   

For this challenge I wanted to focus more on what Ava wanted to be, a human, more than what she actually was which was an Artificial Life Form.  I choose to minimize the robot aspect of her futuristic characteristics, leaving the last piece, her arm which is a reminder that she wasn't human.


I chose the silver sequin sparkle skirted bodysuit by Ghee to build my Ex- Machina Futuristic look.  The sheer flirty skirt, softens the look and I paired it with a striking hairstyle Kardashian by Virtual Diva.  My collar adds dimension to the this style while framing the hairstyle perfectly.  I added a multi diamond shape necklace by Zibska and the flower face add on by Virtual Diva.  Lastly I dug deep in my inventory and found the Andromeda Arm spirals, which I added to my thighs and ankles.  To complete my look and keeping with the theme of this challenge I added my bionic arm by May's Soul.


Hairstyle: Kardashian by Virtual Diva
Face Adornment: Shine by Virtual Diva
Bodysuit: Silver Sequin Sparkle Bodysuit by Ghee
Collar: Secret Collar by Azoury
Necklace: Yuki by Zibska
Bionic Arm: The Empire Bionic Arm Silver by May's Soul
Ears: Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Shoes: Luxe Thigh High Pumps by Reign
Spirals: Andromeda by Roawenwood
Eyeshadow: Ylenia by Slackgirl
Lipstick: Grunge by Shakeup!
Eyes: Storm by Ikon
Nails: Long Point by Energie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment