Monday, June 20, 2016

MVD 2016 2nd Runway Challenge - Golden Age Of Hollywood



The golden age of Hollywood is one the most influential periods of fashion to me.  The men and women of this era epitomized class and elegance..  When pulling together my look I wanted to focus on those two main objectives.  I'm wearing the Dance Night Gown by Glitter in this lovely shade of blue and the waist is accented with a onyx bow belt from Izzie.  The slender fit of the dress  frames the body perfectly creating a nice silhouette.  Draped over my shoulders is a classy fur neck warmer by Junbug, which is adored with a brooch I made from a jewel pastie by DeviousMind.   A top my head is two hats that are combined into one, the Joy Rose Hat by Virtual Diva and the Cage Veil Fascinator by Violetility.

Style card
Gown: Dance Night Gown by Glitter
Hat: Joy Rose by Virtual Diva
Veil: Cage Veil Fascinator by Violetility
Opera Gloves by AE
Brooch: MataHari Jewel Pastie by DeviousMind
Fur:  Neck Warmer by Junbug
Bracelet: Fairy Rings Jewelry Bracelet by SSD
Cigarette & Holder by kunst
Ring: Diamonds & Pearls by Paper Couture
Hair: Josephine by Lelutka
Poses: posESioN ~ Various poses

No comments:

Post a Comment