Monday, June 6, 2016

Reminisce

Roaming around the Junk Sim, I came upon this tire swing and I was immediately 10 again,sitting in my Aunt's yard in her tire swing.  I sat here reminiscing about all the fun summers I had with my cousins,the many fights, compromises and laughs we'd had over this tire swing.  It's funny how something you thought was so small and placed in the back of your mind can make it's way back to front of your heart.

Hair: (Clawtooth) ~ Jolene ~ Gacha @ The Arcade
Top: (Diva's) ~  Shakira Fringe Top ~ Purple ~ also on Marketplace
Shorts: (Blueberry) ~ Rolled Shorts/Bikini ~ Dark Blue
Shoes: (Diva's) ~ Shakira High Heels ~ Purple/Gold ~ also on Marketplace
Shades: (Glamistry) ~ PU2002 
Rings: (Kibitz) ~ Catherine Rings ~ Gold
Nails: (FORMANAILS) ~ Stiletto Nails ~ Gold/Black

No comments:

Post a Comment